GMAT & GRE Tutor Corporate Licenses
<i>The Economist</i>\ GMAT & GRE Tutor
Group license packages for your staff
The Economist offers two interactive test prep programs: Economist GRE Tutor and Economist GMAT Tutor.
- Utilize adaptive learning technology so users spend time only on what they need to learn
- Give students access to an first-class team of tutors located across the globe
- has helped more than 8,000 subscribers conquer the tests
- has highly positive reviews on independent sites GRE Prep Club, GMAT Club and Beat the GMAT
- is backed by the reputation of the world’s top business publication
Foster a smarter, more motivated workforce
Help your staff get the most out of their \GMAT & GRE preparation
Help your employees succeed
According to a recent study by SHRM, 59% of organisations offer graduate educational assistance to their employees.
A 2016 study by the Lumina Foundation found that employees who participated in an education reimbursement plan were 10% more likely to be promoted, 7.5% more likely to be transferred within the company and 8% percent more likely to stay at the company, thus reducing across-the-board talent management and recruiting costs.
If your employees are currently engaged in a study program, you can provide them with the correct tools to ensure they achieve their best results.
The Economist Test Prep services enable them to pursue the highest quality education, so you can have the highest quality personnel.
Read on to find out more.
What are the GMAT and GRE exams?
And why are they essential?
GMAT & GRE are the gateway to MBA and Business Schools
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is a test designed to predict how students will perform academically in MBA programs and is required as part of the application process to many global MBA programs.
GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is a standardized test taken by students who are applying to graduate school programs and some business school programs around the world.
The Economist Test Prep group licenses offers two online, interactive preparatory programs to help students prepare for these exams,
GMAT Tutor and GRE Tutor. Click on each logo to learn more about the program:
Learn more about our test prep packages
Ideal for a large, distributed workforce and an alternative to traditional classroom courses
The Economist Test Prep plans include:
- Our online program, which uses technology to adapt to students' strengths and weaknesses
- Complete access to Android and iOS mobile apps
- Five full-length practice tests
- 50 Ask-a-tutor questions
- Three essay gradings
Complete access to online study programs
Using adaptive learning technology to tailor the learning to students' stengths and weaknesses, the program amends the course so users spend more time on the areas they struggle with.
5,000+ practice questions and answer explanations help students improve their test scores. Plus a customized dashboard that includes the students’ score forecast, topics covered and progress.
Access to mobile apps
Students can study anywhere and anytime (even on their commutes!) with our full study programs available as Android and iOS mobile apps.
Five full-length practice exams
Results show score projections and break down in detail the topics in which students need to improve.
50 Ask-a-tutor questions
If a student has a question about a particular lesson, they can submit an Ask-a-tutor question, and a tutor will personally respond.
Three essay markings
Students submit their practice essays, and one of our writing experts provides a full-critique, complete with actionable takeaways on how to improve.
Give them a \helping hand
<i>The Economist</i> Test Prep group licenses offer your employees the educational resources they need to excel. Our corporate rate can save you <b>up to 50% off</b> the retail price.
Why invest in The Economist Test Prep services?
- The programs are backed by the reputation of the world’s top business publication, <i><b>The Economist</i></b>
- Thanks to our international team of tutors and cutting-edge, <b>adaptive learning</b> technology, your employees can study from <b>anywhere in the world</b>
- Over the past three years, we have helped more than <b>8,000 people</b> conquer these challenging exams
- Students see impressive <b>score improvements</b>. According to independent reviews at GMAT Club, the average score improvement is <b>91 points!</b>
Our plans offer the flexibility that busy professionals need. Our mobile apps help turn morning commutes into study sessions so that even your busiest employees can put in the time to ace their exams.
Each of the programs boast highly positive reviews on independent sites such as GRE Prep Club, GMAT Club and Beat the GMAT.
Don't just take our word for it
Hear what real Test Prep students have to say about the products
Testimonials from real students
We asked Test Prep students to share their experience studying with us, and how they will use an MBA degree to grow in their careers
Hear how Test Prep students can tailor their studying to their lifestyles.
Learn how Regina expanded her skillset with The Economist Test Prep.
Hear how Johnathan became a more valuable employee with GMAT Tutor.
See in detail how the Test Prep programme focuses only on the areas in which students need to improve.